Friday

Mac & Cheese


















A few weeks back, it was my birthday. As I typically like to celebrate for a week, one of my final celebrations was at a cute French bistro in East Village. This meant that we were eating out on a Tuesday, not a Saturday. Saturday's have become our night to splurge as "The 4 Hour Body" calls for just one cheat day a week - where every rule is thrown out the window and dieters are allowed - and encouraged - to consume as many calories as humanely possible. Though I don't follow the diet throughout the week, I typically enjoy splurging with my boyfriend on those "cheat days."

This Tuesday already followed a Saturday cheat day. But could I really help myself? I knew I wanted the macaroni and cheese with pork appetizer, and I wasn't going to comprise. It was totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...